The Africa Inland Church-Uganda
Rev. Wilson Waswa (Chairman)
P. O Box 121,Busia,Tila Rd. Opp. Elim Church after Former Miriam Primary School, Busia, Busia
Regional Area of Work
Districts of Active Projects
Busia, Bugiri, Mukono, Jinja, Kayunga, Masindi, Gulu, Iganga, Kapchorwa, Kampala, Kayunga, Namayingo, Moyo
Major Sectors of Work
- Children and Youth
- Environment / Natural Resource
- Peace / Conflict Resolution
- Psycho-social Support / Counselling
- Public Information / Communication
Number of Paid Staff
1-5 Paid staff
Approximate Yearly Turnover
Between Ush 10 million and Ush 50 million
Main source of income
Second source of income
Income from services
Third source of income
Ugandan private sources
The Africa Inland Church-Uganda was registered with the National NGO Board in September 1993.
The aim and objectives for which the Africa Inland Church-Uganda was established are;
a) To answer the call of God, thus to go and make disciples for Christ according to the scriptures, Mathew 28:19-20 and Mark 16:15-16.
b) To initiate education and schools from nursery to high level.
c) To initiate health centers in the community.
The Current Activities
1. Provision of wheel chairs to lame people
2. Provision of scholastic materials to the disadvantaged children in Busia District
3. Training of Counseling and Guidance at a diploma level.
4. Provision of goats to widows and orphans.
5. Provision of tree seedlings of “Kabaka Anjagala”
6. Organizing HIV/AIDS tallies and training of the community on how to cope up with stigma.
7. Training of the youth in prevention of HIV/AIDS in communities.
Copyright © 2013 NGO Directory Uganda. All Rights Reserved.